Passion, enthusiasm and experience... those words best describe my approach to photography and multimedia production. I am Felix Mena and I bring over 25 years of experience as a professional photographer and multimedia producer. I seek out challenging projects which require my complete devotion, attention and best efforts. I am well-versed in all genres including; landscapes, travel, documentary, biographical, portraiture and street photography and am available for select assignments. I am also available for weddings, business, events and other general photography. Please use the contact form or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I also offer video production and other multimedia services including original music production, voice overs and video editing. Please visit my YouTube page for samples.
I am currently serving in the United States Army as an active duty soldier in the Field Artillery branch. I am a Fire Direction Specialist for the Multiple Launch Rocket System and hold the rank of Staff Sergeant. However, my leadership has consistently called upon me to perform the duties of the Unit Public Affairs Representative and it's been an honor to do so for each of the units I have been assigned to.
It's an honor to serve in the US Army and even a higher honor to be able to capture so many memories for the soldiers that I have served with. I plan to continue my military service until I am no longer physically able to do so. Serving in the army has been a tremendous challenge which requires tremendous dedication and sacrifice, however, I have found purpose and great reward. I had all but given up photography until I rediscovered my passion while serving as a Public Affairs Representative in the Republic of Korea. My thanks and gratitude go to those leaders who allowed me to pursue that passion in service to the nation. Go Army!
- Natures Beauty - Malana February 16, 2018MalanaTrue beauty is rare. Malana is a rare, true beauty that I met through a Craigslist ad that I had recently placed and while I am still hopeful to find a model that wants to be more of a muse than a one and done photo shoot model, I feel extremely fortunate to have built […]Felix G Photography
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum - Sony A7RII and RX1RII October 19, 2017Boyce Thompson Aboretum just East of Phoenix, ArizonaIf you travel East out of Phoenix on highway 60, you'll find a little known desert oasis called Boyce Thompson Arboretum. Highway 60 offers a leisurely, scenic alternative to Interstate 10 for those traveling through Arizona and New Mexico. I was on the return leg of a trip […]Felix G Photography
- It was "different"! Photographers / Models Meet Up - El Paso Fashion Week 2017. October 14, 2017When I was first starting to formulate this post in my head, I was going to use only one word to describe the photographers and models networking event for this years El Paso Fashion Week. However, that one word "different" would not have done justice to this fabulous event. No, no no.I, like many, wondered […]Felix G Photography
- Pink Sunset Fashion Show - El Paso Fashion Week October 8, 2017Pink Sunset Fashion Show hosted at EPTX. Part of El Paso Fashion Week.I love El Paso Fashion Week, and let me tell you why. The El Paso / Las Cruces area is ripe with talented, creative artists, designers and the like. El Paso Fashion Week is just one of a handful of fun events that […]Felix G Photography
- The Simple Beauty of Tacoma, Washington October 5, 2017Sunrise over the Port of Tacoma with the 11th Street Bridge and Mt. Rainier in the distance.The Tacoma, Washington area was my home for nearly 5 years. However, my interest in photography had taken a back seat to my newly-started career in the military. As a result, I never got the chance to capture properly, […]Felix G Photography